Date of Giveaway: June 15 – June 29
Travel season has already started with spring break last week and there are more travels you and your family are likely to go on as it starts getting even warmer. If you are a new mom, you probably have a lot of anxiety about how things will go with your little baby during travels. Don’t stress Mama! There are new cribs designed specially for traveling with babies – travel cribs that is. The best and most convenient thing about travel cribs is the fact that you can easily take them anywhere. They are foldable, lightweight and easy to use in general. The biggest problem is choosing the best one though! Here I’ve gathered several best travel cribs on the market in 2017. Make sure to click on the link under each image to read more about them. It’s really up to you what decision you’re going to make, but in my opinion, you can’t go wrong with any of them.
– 8 colors available
– Purchase includes: rain cover, underseat basket, base seat fabric seat/bassinet frame, carry handle, wire frame, chassis with wheels, extendable sun canopy and bassinet apron, and base bassinet fabric.
– Comfort Harness for one-click safety that grows with your child
– Included Market tote and lower storage area expand with stroller to carry extra-large items
– Seat has five recline positions and an adjustable calf support to accommodate children from birth to 50 lbs.
– Three linear stages allow you to switch as you go with easy, one-handed expansion
– A comfy recline that you can operate one-handed with a lever
– A generously-sized SPF 45+ canopy with a peek-a-boo window
– Big air-filled tires that will skim easily over most terrains (12” front, 16” rear)
– 6 colors available
– New solid polyurethane wheels, which trim off a little weight, making the new Vista 1.5 pounds lighter
– A redesigned sunshade – still SPF 50+, but now also wrinkle-resistant, and with locks to keep it in place when you slide it up and down
– 4 colors available
– A two-step variation on the quick-fold that made the City Mini so popular, with an auto-lock
– A multi-position recline for comfy naptimes
– 4 colors available
Adapters for the Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat, Raincover, reversible, fully reclinable seat
– 5 colors available
– Reversible top seat with 4 recline positions
– One-step linked parking brake with indicator
– 3 Modes of Use
– Holds two infant car seats
– Carriage mode allows multiple seating options from birth
– 3 colors available
– Perfect for intense workouts or casual strolls
– The adjustable handlebar offers 9 positions to provide a perfect fit for parents of different heights
– 9 colors available
– 16+ available configurations to fit your family’s needs
– Grows with your family and could be the only stroller you’ll ever need
This is the only 2017 stroller guide you will ever need! The strollers listed here are the newest and best strollers on the market right now. So, if you want to be ahead of the game, Mama, choose one of them! I included some features of the particular strollers under each picture, but make sure to click each link to read so much more about them. You can’t go wrong with any of them, so I hope you will choose what your family needs!
These Honest gifts are great for any mom, but especially ones who are expecting or those that just had a baby. She will appreciate the Aromatic Soy Candles that will relax her and delight her with aromatherapy as the candles are made mainly from essential oils and extracts. The Bathtime Gift Set is perfect for the whole family, toxin free, plus it comes in a beautiful and spacious wooden box that will be great for any future uses such as arts and crafts, diaper storage and more. Last, but not least, every mom needs a stylish bag. Why not get the Everything Tote made of vegan leather, and features a great color that can easily serve as a diaper bag as well.
Have you heard about the IMMI GO Hybrid Car Seat / Booster? This lightweight, easy-to-install seat is the ultimate accessory for families whose kids frequently ride in vehicles other than the family car.
Here’s what you need to know about the IMMI GO:
The IMMI GO is brilliant for travel away from home, since it’s easy to carry and simple to install in rental cars, taxis, and Ubers. It’s also great closer to home: grandparents, babysitters, nannies, and other caregivers will love it, and it’s terrific for carpooling!
I am excited to announce Ergobaby’s latest innovation, the ADAPT baby carrier offers their renowned comfort and ergonomics in an easy-to-use, 3 position carrier that adapts to a growing baby, from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs.), no infant insert needed. It comes in black and grey/silver and it’s very stylish mama! For more information, please visit Ergobaby.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The Great Big Baby Sale is here! This is one of Diapers.com’s biggest sales of the year! You will get up to 25% off over 500 brands, including Carter’s, Fisher Price, Disney, Graco and BabyBjorn. From clothes, to baby gear, feeding products you name it. The most favorite baby products recommended by moms all for a much, much lower price. Who doesn’t love sales like this one?
Offer: The Great Big Baby Sale — Up to 25% off Major Brands
Valid: 2/28 – 3/7
MonBaby Smart Button – this is the most revolutionary baby monitor you will ever hear about! It snaps to your baby’s clothes and tracks your baby’s breathing, sleeping positions, fall detection and more! The measurements are done five times per second while you can monitor your baby’s each move on your smartphone App! How smart is that! It easily clips to pajamas, onesies, any piece of clothing like a button. As the world gets more aware of SIDS, it’s good to be on the cautious side and have one of these amazing and award-winning devices! Get yours at Modern Nursery!