Have you heard about the IMMI GO Hybrid Car Seat / Booster? This lightweight, easy-to-install seat is the ultimate accessory for families whose kids frequently ride in vehicles other than the family car.
Here’s what you need to know about the IMMI GO:
- Thanks to an innovative soft back, the IMMI GO weighs only 10 pounds, and can fold up into a travel bag that can easily ride in your car trunk (or the overhead compartment on a plane).
- The IMMI GO installs in less than two minutes, using LATCH and the top tether.
- The IMMI GO converts from a forward-facing car seat with a five-point harness to a backless belt-positioning booster.
- Kids can start using it at age 1 (although we recommend rear-facing seats for this age), and it can be used up to 100 lbs.
- Because of the light weight and quick install, the IMMI GO is used by Uber for their Uber Car Seat service!
The IMMI GO is brilliant for travel away from home, since it’s easy to carry and simple to install in rental cars, taxis, and Ubers. It’s also great closer to home: grandparents, babysitters, nannies, and other caregivers will love it, and it’s terrific for carpooling!
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.