WHAT’S IN YOUR LUNCH BOX?
What’s the best way to help kids stay healthy and feeling good all day long?
Provide them with a nutritious and delicious lunch in their very own stylin’, eco-safe lunch box!
Honest collaborated with SoYoung, designer of urban bags for the modern family, to develop a safe, sustainable, and beautifully-made lunch box that is kid-friendly and parent-approved. These adorable lunch boxes are free of toxic chemicals, including BPA, lead, PVC, and phthalates.
Collaboration with SoYoung
- Fully insulated, leak-proof interior keeps food and drinks cold, with an interior lining that can be easily removed for hassle-free cleaning.
- Detachable long strap for wearing as messenger bag or backpack.
- Available in 4 adorable prints: Cupcakes · Giraffes · Skulls · Tribal Stripe.
- Honestly FREE of: PVC, lead, phthalates, and BPA.
While a non-toxic lunch box is a great way to transport snacks and meals, Honest’s fruit + veggie wash helps ensure that food is safely and effectively cleaned.
- Naturally cuts through chemical residues & wax.
- 100% non-toxic, plant-based formula safely and effectively removes unwanted toxic pesticide & chemical residues, pathogens, waxes, dirt, handling oils & bacteria surface contaminants.
- No taste or odor left behind.
- Significantly more effective than cleaning with water alone.
- Honestly FREE of ammonia, SLS/SLES, synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphates, 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, bleach, alcohol, petroleum-based cleansers & caustics.
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.